Everyone has dreams and aspirations, things that they hope to accomplish before they die. A lot of people refer to these dreams as a “bucket list”.
I can’t really think of a good intro for this post, so let’s just get right into it.
I am NOT going to post my bucket list. That seems sort of boring to me. This isn’t going to be the list of all the places that I want to go and the celebrities that I want to meet and the fun/successful things that I want to accomplish in my life. This is going to be a list of all of the weird, random things that don’t really matter all that much that I want to do in my life…the “unimportant” things. The things that seem silly and that I can do right here at home. The zany and the weird.
So, without further ado…here is my “Random Desires List”.
- Dance in the rain with someone else.
- Be brave enough to go see the new My Little Ponies movie alone…by myself…because I want to.
- Eat a macron.
- Cook and eat a vegan meal… even though I’m not
- Order a vegan meal at a restaurant…even though I’m not
- Go out to a semi-fancy sit down restaurant by myself.
- Go out to the movies by myself and order a large popcorn with extra butter and a large drink…no shame.
- Spend the whole entire day in a bookstore. Arrive when it opens. Leave when it closes. Don’t leave once. Use their bathroom and order food at least three times from the café.
- Walk around my neighborhood barefoot for more than an hour.
- Eat ten grapefruits in one day.
- Pet a snake.
- Read seven books in a single week.
- Convince someone in my family to come and see Goodbye, Christopher Robin with me when it comes out and watch me bawl my eyes out. (Look out for a review of this movie after it comes out!)
- Dye my hair blonde, even though I’m terrified of what people will think.
- Get my first boyfriend.
- Participate in NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) in November and actually pull through and write a book this time. (Be my buddy! TheCrazyWriterGirl)
- Blast Christmas music right now…even though it’s only October.
- Write at least two blog posts every week. (I’m back guys! And I want to be here to stay now! Thanks for the support. I would really really appreciate a follow if you enjoy what you are reading! Bookish posts to come as well!)
- Just be me. 😊
So, there’s my list! What’s a “random desire” that you have? Maybe it’s something crazy. Maybe it’s something that you’ve been afraid to do. Maybe it’s a goal that you have that just seems a little bit out of place on your regular “bucket list”. Share it in the comments below!
And don’t forget to subscribe! Love you guys! <3
Also…my instagram: TheCrazyBookDragon
Liked this post? Follow my blog to get more.